About the blog
The Estonia Files is a celebration of Estonia, which I plan on adding to from time to time when my other blogs don’t get in the way.
My Japan blogs:
- the tokyo files 東京ファイル: Exploring Tokyo’s art, history, geography, & culture
- the tokyo files archives 東京ファイル: briefer information and observations
- Mapping Tokyo マッピング東京: exploring Japan’s capital city, one map at a time.
- The Tokyo Files Answers: questions about Tokyo and Japan, answered!
- The Tokyo Files Media: photos and other files for further consideration
- The Tokyo Files Notes: notes and other ideas that don’t fit elsewhere
- Funny Japanese Street Signs: an ever-growing collection of funny Japanese street sign photos.
- The Hong Kong Files: like The Tokyo Files, but for Hong Kong. A younger blog.
- I See American People: My “American” blog, this is the start of an attempt to make sense of the United States and beyond.
- Some Prefer Nettles: The blog’s name is inspired by the English title of Tanizaki’s book of the same name and is a project with the motto: provoking the unruly mind. Less polished than my other blogs, this gives me permission to take more chances.
- The Asia Files: notes from travels across Asia
—Unless otherwise noted, all photos and text in this blog are copyrighted by the author (or whatever the legal mumbo-jumbo is). Please contact me with any questions or comments.